Think Twice before You Drink... Again

Note: I am still sorting out my photos from Krabi and Tokyo Japan trip. So many photos~~~ @_@ *faint*

Entries will be updated soon.


On another note, there's a Charity Finale Event coming this 25th September from 7:30-10pm at Laundry Bar, The Curve. There'll be perfomances and music and lots of booze. The takings will all go to http://www.hospismalaysia.org/.

Now there's a good reason for you to drink more beers. :D



Someone forwarded these photos to me, explaining why~ you should not binge drink and pass out in front of your friends.

1190004253707
Is that? Superglue?


1190004452852
"I call my latest haristyle - The Hedgehog"


1190004439530
This dude's going to wake up with a backache



1190004425240
Right~ Eww~ Ew Ew Eww~~~


1190004413459
New way to learn biology


1190004300271
He's going to wake up feeling a bit more gay


1190004285731
...


1190003974020
Holy shit! Talk about life turning upside down!


1190004000559
WTF? They shaved his butt?!! o.O


1190004231077
I wonder how is he going to wash his face?


1190004244334
Is the ducktape thing a trend or something?


1190003985336
I bet he wouldn't dare to move when he wake up.


1190004013782
Man, if this guy flips when he sleeps...


1190004269175
Who's the devil here?


And my favourite of all~~

1190003956664
How does he breath??


"Someone pass me a lighter?"

Share:

16 kissed Nicole

  1. ohmygosh~ DAMM HILARIOUS~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God I quit drinking a long time ago. A friend got so drunk once, he went home with whom he thought was a chick. She, was in fact, a he in women's clothing. The rest of us were just too drunk to stop him. That incident happened more than 10 years ago and we've never spoken about it since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =_='' i dun think this is HILARIOUS!! it is kind of FUN and HILARIOUS when u do it on others but when other ppl do it on u, i dun think u will say it HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...that duct tape stunt is really funny. imgaine waking up immobile only to realise you cant get down.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaah u re lucky.
    So regret that last time din put some fun tricks on u when u re making day-dreaming in the office (Even in front of boss)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't drink, but I personally think that drinking increases a person's entertainment value by 10-fold. Think about it, if it wasn't for alcohol...those "victims" in the picture would never have interesting stories to tell their loved ones! In the words of the wise Homer J Simpson:

    "Here's to alcohol : The cause of, and answer to all of life's problems!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you :)

    I personally prefer being 'tipsy' as opposed to this *points at pictures*. Your friends are your worst enemies sometimes I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. With friends like that, some of the drunkards are actually safer out driving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAH!

    the ducktape ones are so funny!

    but some are mean.

    and ew. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amusing...
    Looking forward to the photos from your Tokyo trip. I had the same 'sorting' problems when i returned from my Japan trip. I actually fainted looking at the amount of photos that I had to sort. But you'll get there and sometimes, while sorting and looking thru the photos, you'll discover something that you've overlooked at that time but captured.
    Anticipating.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. one word. Hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  12. u don't have other good things to post meh? this is horrible la... aiyo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL!!!

    Oh man, thank goodness I don't really drink.

    The 4th pic...ewww is the right word to use.

    The shaved butt is just wrong...just plain wrong.

    I'm curious, how on earth do they tape the fella up on the ceiling?!?!

    Again, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA

    FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!!!


    i like e one with e guy on e couch with e 2 bookshelves. man if he wakes up like WTF!!! hahahaaaa

    skim

    ReplyDelete
  15. WTF! LOLx! Good one! Laugh the shit out of me.

    Omg... I so dun wanna b tat guy taped on his ceiling. LoLx!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete